huh?
unknown
2006-10-14 03:30:40 UTC
Just read the note posted to the spirit guide...err..how's that?
capMaster
2006-10-14 07:44:41 UTC
Post by unknown
Just read the note posted to the spirit guide...err..how's that?
Really?
Merely banter to keep our rusty friend engaged with one aspect
of my personalities, whether it be known to him as me or not.

{:{o)

I can't resist an opportunity to correct or discredit the supposed
Bible "fact" of Noah and the flood. The flood that occured on the
North American continent was certainly from early widespread
glacial activity, and the resulting buildup of waters underneath
and behind the face of that most massive of glaciers known on
this (my) continent, breaking through and causing the devistation
we see today as the Badlands of North America.

Of course, no intended insult to our rusty friend.
--
e.