unknown
2006-10-11 21:56:17 UTC
On vacation? Hibernation? Trouble and consternation? Hope not!
cardboard cap
2006-10-11 23:57:32 UTC
Post by unknown
On vacation? Hibernation? Trouble and consternation? Hope not!
|::| ~no consternation~ |::|

Oh, the Jubilation!
-- just an anticipation of constipation, with much duration.

Care to join in on the fun? ...And methinks something is afoot.

btw- still with terrornews, i see. the [other] not suitable?
--
e.

unknown
2006-10-11 23:36:42 UTC
Post by cardboard cap
Post by unknown
On vacation? Hibernation? Trouble and consternation? Hope not!
|::| ~no consternation~ |::|
Oh, the Jubilation!
-- just an anticipation of constipation, with much duration.
Care to join in on the fun? ...And methinks something is afoot.
btw- still with terrornews, i see. the [other] not suitable?
Aye, still with tera, if I must needs commandeer another craft to weather
the coming storm (??) then I will, in the meantime..I'll strap on me
other leg, tar the old boat up and hope for the best...haar! :)
capboard card
2006-10-12 04:33:09 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by cardboard cap
Post by unknown
On vacation? Hibernation? Trouble and consternation? Hope not!
|::| ~no consternation~ |::|
Oh, the Jubilation!
-- just an anticipation of constipation, with much duration.
Care to join in on the fun? ...And methinks something is afoot.
btw- still with terrornews, i see. the [other] not suitable?
Aye, still with tera, if I must needs commandeer another craft to
weather the coming storm (??) then I will, in the meantime..I'll strap
on me other leg, tar the old boat up and hope for the best...haar! :)
Oh, so you saw that banter 'tween R & CD, too?
e.
unknown
2006-10-12 03:46:38 UTC
Post by capboard card
Post by unknown
Post by cardboard cap
Post by unknown
On vacation? Hibernation? Trouble and consternation? Hope not!
|::| ~no consternation~ |::|
Oh, the Jubilation!
-- just an anticipation of constipation, with much duration.
Care to join in on the fun? ...And methinks something is afoot.
btw- still with terrornews, i see. the [other] not suitable?
Aye, still with tera, if I must needs commandeer another craft to
weather the coming storm (??) then I will, in the meantime..I'll strap
on me other leg, tar the old boat up and hope for the best...haar! :)
Oh, so you saw that banter 'tween R & CD, too?
Indeed. Sounds promising?